Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Update

I haven't posted in forever! We've been super busy with finishing our master bedroom, soccer, t-ball, working on the yard and garden, and just life!
Jake's baby sister, Jenny, left on her mission last Weds. She'll be serving in the Carlsbad, California mission. Sure gonna miss that girl! She'll be an awesome missionary! She's always so sweet and thoughtful.
My little sister Natalie and her husband Clayton had their baby girl on April 20th. Kynlee Dawn Green is beautiful! She has tons of dark hair and cute chubby little cheeks!
This pregnancy is flying by! I can't believe that I could have as little as seven weeks left! Dalton and Gunnar both came at 38 weeks. I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions for the past few months, which makes me a little nervous since I didn't have them with the other two until about a week before I had them. My doctor assures me that everything's ok so I just have to trust that this baby won't come too early. I just need to remind myself that I am pregnant and to not let myself over do it. Which is a lot easier said then done.....

4 comments:

Candace said...

Wow! 7 weeks, it has flown by! I hope he comes right on time, you don't want to have him to early!

Shane and Geana said...

Welcome Back!! It is good to hear from you.

Blake and Jessica said...

Well it's about dang time you updated. Before you know it that little one will be here...by the way...I haven't heard any possible name choices!?!

Natalie said...

YEAH your alive!! hahahahahahahaha jk
I can't wait for you to have him! Kynlee is so excited to have a cousin her age!! I'm just sad she's the only girl! Candace's next baby needs to be a girl cuz i'm about positive you'll be stuck with boys :( !! But anywho I can't wait to see him!