Oh my gosh that is so precious. You three boys feet are so cute. I cannot believe all that you have been through getting little Ridge here. You are amazing, there is no other word for it. I told you that I had never seen a hematoma that big in my entire RN career and that doesn't surprise me that your wound split open like that. Seriously, the only wound split I've ever seen was a 17 year old who thought she should jump on a tramp 4 days after giving birth. You are incredible for going through all that you have.
Wow, I read through your journey with Ridge. That sounds so scary. He is a cute little guy. I am so glad I get to keep up with you guys. I have to have c-sections. They are not fun. My sister just had her first baby at 35 weeks and it was an emergency c-sect too. Her placenta tore. It is so crazy how babies come into this world. Keep in touch!
6 comments:
I love it! She did such an awesome job on it!!
They turned out great! She did such a good job. And what a cute little model!
That is darling. I love the one of the boys feet, soooo cute. She is very talented, I can't wait to see mine :)
Oh my gosh that is so precious. You three boys feet are so cute. I cannot believe all that you have been through getting little Ridge here. You are amazing, there is no other word for it. I told you that I had never seen a hematoma that big in my entire RN career and that doesn't surprise me that your wound split open like that. Seriously, the only wound split I've ever seen was a 17 year old who thought she should jump on a tramp 4 days after giving birth. You are incredible for going through all that you have.
Wow, I read through your journey with Ridge. That sounds so scary. He is a cute little guy. I am so glad I get to keep up with you guys. I have to have c-sections. They are not fun. My sister just had her first baby at 35 weeks and it was an emergency c-sect too. Her placenta tore. It is so crazy how babies come into this world. Keep in touch!
Alayna, he is adorable! We will stop by and see you when we're down that way again. I'll call and give you a heads up. :)
Post a Comment