Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mud Monsters!











I had to put these pics on here. Jake flooded the back yard to see if it's level so when we plant grass it will water evenly. The boys just couldn't resist all that mud. . . Taylor and Kaitlyn joined in on the fun too . . .

5 comments:

Candace said...

So fun! I bet they didn't want to come inside after! That is every kids dream, to be allowed to roll around in the mud!

Natalie said...

Haha!! GROSS!! I hope Kynlee never does anything like that! JK I'm sure she will! Those are cute pictures! They are lucky you let them roll all over in it!

Shane and Geana said...

Our whole family is sitting here laughing as we look at those pictures. I am glad it wasn't me cleaning them off, I would have had to spray with a hose BURR!! Looks like so much fun.

The Ballard's said...

Oh my. You are the BEST mother ever. I can not believe all the "fun mom" things you let them do. Yeah for MUD!!

Melissa said...

Did you get out there with them? I am guessing the house came in handy afterwards!! It is good to see that Ridge is home! We hope all is going well.