Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ridge is Finally Home!
















Ridge was finally released from the NICU on June 24th. He weighed 4 lbs. 9 oz. when he was released and he is now a little over 5 lbs. We're so glad to have our baby boy home! His brothers were so excited to finally meet him! It's so nice to have everybody under one roof!

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

So cute Alayna! I'm so glad Ridge is okay and I hope you are doing better too. Are those the jammies I sent him? They look adorable on him!

Candace said...

Those are some way cute pictures of all the boys! I love it, I'm glad they are all together as well. Ridge is a cutie!

Natalie said...

So cute pictures of Ridge I love them!

Blake and Jessica said...

I'm so glad that baby is finally home. Now the real work begins. The picture with Jake and Ridge is darling. I'm sure he does that all the time though.

The Ballard's said...

That is wonderful. I am glad that he is doing well atleat. Thinking of you:(