Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gunnar's First Day of Preschool!







I've decided to do Mother Goose Time Preschool with a group of moms in our ward for Gunnar. I did this also when Dalton was three. Today was Gunnar's first day. Alyson Hall is teaching for the first two weeks. Gunnar was pretty excited to wear his back pack and get to go to school like a big boy. It was nice to just have to walk Gunnar next door. I don't think he quite gets this concept yet because when I asked him how school was he said, "it wasn't school, I just went to Alyson's house!" Alyson said it went pretty good. When I went to pick Gunnar up they were all sitting quietly reading a story, such a night and day difference compared to Dalton's class when we did Mother Goose Time with them, they were a lot rowdier crowd! It's my turn to teach in November, I sure hope Ridge is sleeping through the night by then! Gunnar was so excited to show me his crafts that he made at school, one of the things I love about Mother Goose Time preschool is the kids get to make the cutest crafts!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Gunnar has grown up so fast. I can't believe he's already in preschool! His crafts look so cute! Good job Gunnar!

Erin M said...

Can you believe how big our kids are getting. It's crazy. Hope school continues to go good. Looks like fun. Hope everything is going well for you guys. When hunting season is over hopefully we can all get together.