Here's a picture of Ridge at Laura and Brandon's reception on Jan. 7th

Here's our little family at Shane and Geana's house on New Year's Eve. We all stayed up until 1:00 in the morning! Definately an all time record! We had a good time! It was just us, Shane and Geana's family, and Blake, Jessica, and Brody. Jessica brought cheese and chocolate fondue and we had fun eating and playing games.

Geana had the boys play the game where they tie a balloon around their ankle and try to pop eachother's balloons. We had a count down around 10:30 and the kids banged on bread pans and popped confetti filled fire works.



Here's some more pictures from Laura and Brandon's reception:



Laura took out her endowments on Jan. 2nd

Brotherly Love!
This is a picture I just took of Gunnar and Ridge, aren't they adorable!?
6 comments:
I love the two family photos, it is so rare to see everyone on the blog at the same time, usually just the kids. The ones at my house turned out great, that was really fun.
I love the pic of Gunnar and Ridge, I think Ridge kinda looks like Gunnar when he was little!
Just read through the funny things Dalton has said...I am still laughing.
I love all the matching red ties. So adorable that all the boys coordinate. I'm sorry about the sick kiddos being sick. Nothing sucks more than having sick children and a husband out of town.
How fun. I love your pictures, your boys are so cute.
You and Geana are so nice to keep your kids up. I must be the mean mom.
Alayna,
Your boys are so dang cute. Ridge is getting so big. I am sorry about Ridge being sick. It is no fun having a sick baby. Tessa always seems to have something also. It is so scary.
Post a Comment