Sunday, October 17, 2010

Feeding time at the Zoo!























































I've forgotten how much work it is feeding a messy little monkey! Gunnar has been a pretty clean eater for quite awhile now, even when he was Ridge's age I don't remember him being quite this messy. But RIDGE is quite another story...

3 comments:

Candace said...

What was he eating in the first picture...a terd? Just kidding, I love that little guy! Sure is a cutie!

Dawn said...

It must be the third child. Zan is a messy eater too. Ridge is sure having fun it looks like to me. Hope you guys have a happy halloween also. I am looking forward to hearing your hunting stories:)

Erin M said...

At least he is so adorable. But what a pain after such a clean eater huh. I have found food in places I don't know how it got there, but I know it is Grace.