Friday, January 14, 2011

Jen's Wedding
















Jake's baby sister, Jenny, got married to Nick Taylor today. They've been dating since Jen got home from her mission this fall. They are so cute together! They've known eachother since Kindergarten, and unbenounced to Jen, that's how long Nick has had a crush on her! They got married in the Ogden temple. It was such a nice day! Their sealing was absolutely beautiful! They are such a sweet, unselfish, loving, and thoughtful couple. They are so perfect for eachother! After the sealing all of us siblings (except for Jen and Nick who were getting pictures taken) went to Olive Garden for lunch. Then we went home and got the kids ready to go to the Plain City Senior Center for the reception. Dalton and Whitney were in charge of getting presents. Shane and Geana took Gunnar and Ridge home with them when they came to the reception. Dalton caught the garter, which I made him go give to Logan, Jake's cousin who recently returned home from his mission. Dalton was pretty upset with me that I wouldn't let him keep the garter, but after I explained that it was like keeping his aunt's underwear he wasn't quite as mad at me. It was such a beautiful wedding, I'm so happy for Jenny and Nick- they're going to have a wonderful life together!

No comments: