Great Grandma Dalton and Great Grandpa Weston are both turning 91 years old this year. We're sure glad that they are still able to party with us. We sure love them!
Here's part of the group:
Here's the other part:
Gunnar's grandparents on the Weston and Dalton side came, his Great Grandma and Grandpa Weston, Great Grandma Dalton, (great grandma Marlow was out of town), Doug, Sharell, Whitney, Lexie, Jay, Lori, David, Riley, Randy, Ashley, Malory, Jen, Nick, Candace, Jeff, Kade, McKenna, Natalie, Clayton, Kynlee, Laura & Brandon.
Gunnar and his friends: Dalton, Corbin Ellis, Justin Westergard, Gage Hurd, Dakota Weston, James (from his school class), Gunnar, Trevor Larrson, Front Row: his cousin Kade Kusuda
, Luke and Jake Cottle.
Gunnar, James and Trevor trying to figure out a new birthday toy.
Happy 5th Birthday Gunnar! Gunnar turned the big number 5 today. He had his friend party on Weds. He wanted a transformer themed party.
Here's a picture of Gunnar and his friends playing "destroy the decepticons." (It was crazy hair day at school that day- that's why Dalton looks like Albert Einstein. When Jenny got here she asked if Dalton had done his own hair that day! :)
It was a pretty crazy week. Jake had been hospitalized from Monday until late Tuesday night. He had been having chest pains all weekend and had gone to work Monday and they got really bad after lunch and he almost passed out. A lady he works with saw him and called 911. After a lot of tests they determined that he had pneumonia in his left lung which was putting pressure on his heart giving him those awful chest pains. It was really scary! So grateful he's ok. He gave us quite the scare! He was admitted to Salt Lake Regional Hospital and released late Tuesday night. I had already given out invites for Gunnar's party which was planned for the following afternoon. I enlisted Jake's sister Jen and Candace to help with crowd control so Jake could attempt to rest while we had a house full of five year olds. I think it turned out fine- Gunnar and his friends all had a great time.
We had all the family over on his birthday (Sunday) for dinner and cake and icecream.
So grateful for you Gunnar! I can't believe you are already five years old! You are such a blessing to our family! I love how much you love and care about your brothers. I love that you still let me cuddle you! I also love what a crack up you are! You say the funniest things! You are such a joy to be around. We love you Gunnar and are so glad you are part of our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment