Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Toddlers Fears

I need to document this so I won't forget it. The boys and I were just eating our breakfast and Dalton reminded me of the things that they were afraid of as one- year olds. Dalton was terrified of the Jack-in-the-box at Jake's parents'. He would insist on us winding it over and over again and every time it would "pop" he would jump and shake and his eyes would be huge! Gunnar was afraid of an oven mit. Not when it was by itself, but when you put it on your hand and it became a "puppet" it would terrify him. Ridge was afraid of the stuffed quail inside a glass lamp that Jake had made for his parents. He would sneak up to look at it, then run away from it as fast as he could!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

This made me laugh! Thanks for sharing. :)