I can't believe my baby is already three!
We are so grateful that Ridge is part of our family and that he is doing so well! Who would've thought with how scared we were three years ago, worrying if he and I were going to make it that he would be such a lively, smart, and happy three year old today. We are so blessed! Today was also Memorial Day. Jake had the day off work, which was sooo nice! We spent the morning working on the barn. Then I ran to the store to get the things we needed for Ridge's big party. We had all the family over for a BBQ- grilled elkburgers, hamburgers, and hotdogs. Everyone brought delicious salads to go with. After dinner we had chocolate cake and icecream: Ridge wanted a Thomas the train cake. I also made icecream cone cupcakes for the kids. It was a great night! Great Grandma Dalton, Great Grandma Weston, and Great Grandma Marlow, Grandma and Grandpa Weston, Grandma and Grandpa Dalton, Randy, Ashley, Malory, Maddie, Natalie, Clayton, Kynlee, Jen, Nick, Annie, Lori, David, Riley, Bentley, Laura &Brandon, and of course me, Jake, Dalton & Gunnar were here, and our neighbor Noah hung out here as well. We are so very blessed to have such wonderful supportive family who came to make Ridge feel so special and important on his special day! We love you Ridge and hope you had a wonderful 3rd Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment