 |
| Dalton and his team: Jake Brian (coach), Hunter Taylor, Jed Hurd, Dalton Weston, Ben Moyes, Bryce Moyes (coach), Top Row: Mac Brian, Jackson Hill, Gavin Reese |
 |
| Dalton passing in the ball |
 |
| I know this picture is blurry (I could really use a new camera) but I wanted to remember how fast Dalton ran up and down the court. He really hustled! |
 |
| Getting some instruction from coach |
For the past two months Dalton has had basketball games every Saturday and practice every Thursday. This was technically Dalton's 3rd year of basketball but last year he broke his arm after only one game so really this is his 2nd year of actually being able to play. This year Dalton had two coaches: Jake Brian (his friend Mac's dad), and Bryce Moyes. They have both been awesome coaches! I am so impressed with how much Dalton has improved this year! He and his team have really figured out how to work as a team. They have been a lot of fun to watch! Dalton really tries hard and has been a great ball player this year. He's figured out how to steal the ball from the other team, he makes great passes, assists, and even scored a few baskets!
No comments:
Post a Comment