I can't believe it's already here- the first day of school! It seems like time just keeps going faster and faster! We have had the craziest, funnest summer this year! I was gone the first two weekends, then we had our Weston family camping trip the third weekend, then we've been camping and boating every other weekend since! Plus baseball the first part of summer and swimming lessons the end of July. It's been quite the whirlwind! We got our boat the end of last fall, so this has been our first summer with it- we've broke it in well! I'm so sad to say goodbye to summer! But ready or not, school is starting and with it comes homework, routine (which will be kind of nice), and earlier bedtimes!
 |
| Dalton is in 4th grade and his teacher is Mrs. Talbot |
 |
| Gunnar is in 2nd Grade and his teacher is Mrs. Mumford |
No comments:
Post a Comment