We had a wonderful Easter weekend! We started off Saturday morning at the park at the annual Plain City easter egg hunt. Then we got some yardwork and projects done around the house. Kara and I went to a baby shower, and Saturday night Jake and I went to a fun Elder's Quorum party.
Sunday morning the Easter bunny came and we had fun watching the kids try to find all the hidden eggs and candy. Then we had a yummy breakfast, got ready for church, had a wonderful day at church, and a relaxing afternoon at home. Jake made us Fijian food for our Easter dinner. I wish I could say I loved it as much as he did! I'm sure if I had eaten it every day for 2 years I would have an acquired taste for it! It was so nice of Jake to make it for us! Later that night we dropped by both our parent's houses to drop them off an Easter treat. Then we came home and put the kids to bed. I am so grateful for our Savior- for his life, his example, and most of all the atonement. That through him I can return to live with him and our Heavenly Father again, and I can have my family forever! What a wonderful blessing! I love my Savior and am so grateful for his influence in my life!
 |
1 comment:
I love that last pic of the whole family. What a cute crew!
Post a Comment