Grandma and Grandpa Dalton and their grandkids: Dalton, Gunnar, & Kade
Great Grandma and Grandpa Weston and Dalton and Gunnar
Gunnar, Dalton, and Kade (the little monkey)
Me, Great Grandma Dalton, Dalton & Gunnar
Great Grandma Marlow and Dalton, Gunnar, & Kade
Dalton decided he wanted to be spiderman again this year. It was great since he was spiderman last year! The costume still fit so I figured great, then I don't have to try to find him a new costume. Gunnar was a horse/cowboy that Dalton was a few years ago. It's a really cute costume: It goes on kindof like overalls and the Gunnar's feet were the horse's back legs. Gunnar wasn't to excited to be wearing and didn't wear it too long Halloween night. He did wear it the whole two hours of the boys' Halloween party on Weds. though.
Dalton had been talking about having a Halloween party since July. I didn't say a word about it as Halloween got closer. But a few weeks ago Dalton said, "mom, Halloween is coming soon so we really need to get planning my Halloween party." I said, "oh ya,what should we do to plan?" He said, "first we need to make invitations." So we had his party on Weds. October 29th. We had almost thirty kids here! Dana helped me come up with some fun games and she stayed and helped with the party the whole time. Geana, Crystal, and Lori also stayed and helped. Thanks for all the help guys! I couldn't have done it without you. It ended up being just the perfect amount of adults to be able to divide the kids into groups and take them around to the different games we had set up around the house. They all seemed to have a good time - I know I did!
1 comment:
That little monkey sure is a cutie! Thanks for letting Kade tag along with his favorite cousins! He sure does love Dalton and Gunnar!
Post a Comment