Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary Jake!

It was seven years ago today that Jake and I got married! The time has sure flown by. Happy Anniversary Jake! Love you!




We drove Jake's dad's motor bike up to Ben Lomond Peak on August 25, 2001. That's where Jake proposed. We were the only one's up there. We could see all the way from Cache Valley to the Salt Lake Valley. It was really neat. It's cool now to look from our back yard and be able to look up at Ben Lomond Peak.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Love ya!

Candace said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long. We love you guys!

Blake and Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary!!! And, props to aging so well in seven years, holy cow you guys look awesome. I hope you drove somewhere fun for your anniversary trip. Thanks for dinner again.

Erin M said...

Happy Anniversary. Hope you had a good time this weekend.