So Jake got his Wyoming archery buck last week. He and Shane both got their deer and have all sorts of stories to tell. Such as: a bear taking out their camp last week, luckily during the day while they were out hunting, but they still ended up having to leave early because the bear ate all their food and destroyed all their stuff. I'll have Jake post the whole story later because I can't tell the story near as well as he can. I do want to post the videos of the first time the boys saw Jake's buck, it's priceless. Make sure when you're watching the second video that you watch Gunnar the whole time, it's hilarious!
Sorry the first video was taking waaaayyyy too long to upload, maybe I'll try again later.
2 comments:
Ok, I just smiled all the way through that. So cute, seriously, what an intelligent question for Gunnar to ask, and I love Dalton answering it. Won't it be fun when they get to go with them?!?
How cute. Your boys are darling, they are so excited. I wish some of their excitement would rub off on me. ha ha
Post a Comment