Dalton started first Grade on Weds. When he got home from school I asked him how it was. He said it was AWESOME! He loves school! As sad as I am for him to be gone all day every day, I'm glad that he enjoys it. I really am excited to get back into a routine. His teacher's name is Miss Gastalldi and he really likes her. I asked him how school lunch was. He said it was delicious, mom you have to try it! So the next day I did. Joyce watched Gunnar and Ridge and Thursday I got to go eat lunch with Dalton at school. It was so much fun! I love that I don't embarass Dalton yet and that he still thinks I'm cool and fun to be around. He loved showing me around and holding my hand and dragging me out to recess to play on the playground with him. I mostly just observed him playing with the other kids. I am so proud of this sweet little boy! He was so kind to the other kids. He's such a fun, nice, outgoing kid. I was a little nervous when he got switched to the new class. Jake and I asked him who he sat with at lunch on his first day and he said, "no one. But the food was really good!" I think he must have been one of the first one's in the cafeteria since his class goes to lunch first. He probably just found a table to eat at and nobody else that he knew sat at his table that day. He didn't seem bothered by it. I was a little concerned, that's part of why I went to eat with him the next day. But after seeing how outgoing and friendly he was with the other kids I'm sure he'll have no problems making friends.
1 comment:
What a stud! Dalton you are just too cute!
Post a Comment