Amen to that sista!!! ha ha I love that saying! I need to put that in my house because it is so true!
I love that laura has this same exact pic on her blog!
Ya, she stole it from me:)
I love that. I need that in my house. I hope you dont mind, I am going to put that on my blog. It says it all right now.
Ha! The girl I used to work with would LOVE this. Her husband's a hunting freak!
I'm glad he got one though! Now you can have your husband back for a little while! Aubrey and I need one that says football season!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Amen to that sista!!! ha ha I love that saying! I need to put that in my house because it is so true!
I love that laura has this same exact pic on her blog!
Ya, she stole it from me:)
I love that. I need that in my house. I hope you dont mind, I am going to put that on my blog. It says it all right now.
Ha! The girl I used to work with would LOVE this. Her husband's a hunting freak!
I'm glad he got one though! Now you can have your husband back for a little while! Aubrey and I need one that says football season!
Post a Comment