A couple weekends ago we had a little girl's retreat up at my parents cabin by Lava with my mom and three sisters. We drove into Lava and ate at the Chuckwagon diner- it was so yummy! Then we went to the hotpots and soaked for about an hour. Then we stopped at the little grocery store and I got stuff to make shakes and lime rickies. Then we went back to the cabin and watched "Eclipse" and I made us some yummy strawberry shakes. The next morning we had a gourmet breakfast of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns. Then we went on a hike. My mom, Laura, and I hiked clear to the top of the BLM ground behind the cabin. It was a gorgeous day! The leaves were vibrant with fall colors. I love the mountains! After our hike we came back to the cabin and Candace and Natalie made us sandwiches, and I made our lime rickies, then we made a cute craft Natalie had came up with. It was so nice to be able to get away for a little bit. I'm grateful for Jake's mom for helping watch the boys and for Jenny for taking Ridge over night. Jake took Dalton and Gunnar deer hunting Friday night and Saturday day. They had a great time! Jake's dad went with them too. It was nice for them to get to spend some time with Grandpa and dad- even if they didn't get a deer:)
1 comment:
Fun weekend! Wonder who took these awesome pics and who you stole them from???
Post a Comment