Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Flannel Sheets
I had bought a set of flannel sheets last year around the end of winter on clearance. I got them out tonight and put them on Dalton and Gunnar's beds. Gunnar got the bottom sheet on his bed, Dalton got the top sheet on his bed. I wish I had recorded the boys' reaction to climbing inside those sheets tonight. "ohhh, these are so warm! I feel warm all over!" Dalton said. Gunnar said, "whoever made these must really care about kids!" "Mom, you're the best mom in the entire world! No other Mom's even come close to being as good of mom as you!" They went on and on about how nice those sheets are. I love how excited they get over the simplest little things. It was the cutest thing ever! Imagine their reactions if they each had gotten their very own set;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment