Monday, July 1, 2013

Surfin'

Me starting to get the hang of it and getting ready to let go of the rope.

Jake has if figured out!

Me just after letting go of the rope
Some friends of ours invited us to go out with them in their boat bright and early Saturday morning to Willard Bay and try wake surfing. Something Jake and I have been wanting to try for awhile now. It was so much fun! Jake and I both were able to get right up our first try. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. It's pretty cool because you're only a few feet behind the boat and the boat's going pretty slow so it's less strain on your muscles than wake-boarding or skiing. I think I'm hooked!

1 comment:

Shane and Geana said...

You guys did awesome at surfing. You look good behind the boat.