Daltonisms
10/24/2008
This morning we're eating breakfast and I'm telling the boys they need to eat so they're bodies will be strong and healthy. And I tell them that heavenly father created their bodies in his image. Dalton says,"how come Heavenly Father and Jesus have girl hair?" I asked him what he meant by that. He says, "In pictures they have longish hair like girls." I was stumped for a second so I said, "maybe they don't have any hair clippers." Dalton says,"well maybe they should create some!"
We were driving home from Dalton's field trip and we drove over the river. Dalton says, "I love rivers, they're so rivery!"
This afternoon Dalton was helping me put laundry away. After about the third trip of taking laundry from downstairs all the way upstairs Dalton says, "we need a conveyer belt to put the laundry on to carry it up the stairs for us!" I didn't know he knew what a conveyer belt was!
10/31/2008
Today was Halloween so we made the rounds to visit all the grandparents and great-grandparents. We were visiting my Grandma Dalton at the assisted living center in Layton. Dalton is holding her hand looking at her finger nails. He says,"your finger nails are sure long and poky. Are they for Halloween?" Poor boy isn't used to seeing pretty fingernails because his mom has never had them!
11/16/2008
We're getting ready for church this morning and Dalton is downstairs taking the cushions off the couch and building something out of them. He says, "I'm building a spaceship so I can travel to Mars to see if any life exists there!" Where in the world does he come up with this stuff?!
This morning we're eating breakfast and I'm telling the boys they need to eat so they're bodies will be strong and healthy. And I tell them that heavenly father created their bodies in his image. Dalton says,"how come Heavenly Father and Jesus have girl hair?" I asked him what he meant by that. He says, "In pictures they have longish hair like girls." I was stumped for a second so I said, "maybe they don't have any hair clippers." Dalton says,"well maybe they should create some!"
We were driving home from Dalton's field trip and we drove over the river. Dalton says, "I love rivers, they're so rivery!"
This afternoon Dalton was helping me put laundry away. After about the third trip of taking laundry from downstairs all the way upstairs Dalton says, "we need a conveyer belt to put the laundry on to carry it up the stairs for us!" I didn't know he knew what a conveyer belt was!
10/31/2008
Today was Halloween so we made the rounds to visit all the grandparents and great-grandparents. We were visiting my Grandma Dalton at the assisted living center in Layton. Dalton is holding her hand looking at her finger nails. He says,"your finger nails are sure long and poky. Are they for Halloween?" Poor boy isn't used to seeing pretty fingernails because his mom has never had them!
11/16/2008
We're getting ready for church this morning and Dalton is downstairs taking the cushions off the couch and building something out of them. He says, "I'm building a spaceship so I can travel to Mars to see if any life exists there!" Where in the world does he come up with this stuff?!
No comments:
Post a Comment