Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fourth Of July!!






Plain City has the best fourth of July celebration! The boys got to be in the kids bike parade this year. Laura helped Dalton decorate his bike. Doesn't it look good! Gunnar got to ride in a wagon with Shane and Geana's boys Dakota and Camron. They had lots of fun!


Jake's grandparents were Plain City's Grand Marshals this year. What an honor for them! It was fun watching them ride by in a fancy convertible in the parade. I'll have to get a better picture of them from Jake's parents.


It was nice this year to not have to worry about being in charge of any of the events this year. Jake has been the chairman for the 4th and has also been over the ATV Dirby. It was nice this year to not have to worry about any of that! Instead we got to come home and start on the rock on the outside of the house. Not exactly my idea of fun, but we're making progress. Jake has this quote hanging on our fridge from his bowhunting idol Camron Hanes it says, "the greater the sacrifice the greater the reward." It's a good daily reminder for me:)

1 comment:

Candace said...

Hey!
I'm glad you got your blog started! It's way cute, I'm still trying to get the hang of all of it to! I guess that we're just not up on things! But it looks way cute! Love ya!