Friday, July 25, 2008

7 Random Things About Me

Candace tagged me a while ago, so I guess I've put this off long enough. Here is 7 random things about me:
1. I love the outdoors! I guess it comes from my dad not having any boys so us girls were raised like boys. My dad would always take us hunting with him. We loved that time in the mountains enjoying the beauties of nature and eating starbursts and snickers! I was about 16 and was the first (and probably only) one to volunteer to gut the deer! Now I'm married to an obsessed hunter and I've drawn a cow elk tag this year so I'll be back on the mountain soon!
2. This one probably goes with the outdoors topic, but I also love skiing! Snow skiing, water skiing- LOVE IT! Wish I could do it more!
3. I can talk and sing with my mouth closed. It's a great conversation starter! Or when you're at a party and there's a lull in conversation. If anyone wants to learn, I'll teach ya!
4. I always sleep with one foot out. If I don't I will suffocate and die! Somehow I just can't breathe with both my feet under the covers! I remember telling my Grandma Dalton about 10 years ago that I did that, and she says that she does the same thing! Maybe it's a hereditary thing.
5. I used to be a skid loader operator. I worked for a company that sold bulk landscaping products like top soil, bark, gravel etc. The trucks would come in and I would load them up!
6. I'm not very organized. I like my house to look clean, but with 2 wild boys it's pretty tough, so sometimes when I'm trying to straighten up in a hurry, I stuff stuff anywhere I can find: In drawers and cabinets, closets, the garage! I hate that I do this! It makes it so hard to try to find things when I need them, I'm always trying to remember where I stashed it! I think I need professional help!
7. I like the smell of horse sweat and manure! Gross I know! I have always loved horses, and somehow the smell of them is so comforting to me. It's the smell of fresh country air!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I didnt know that you smell like horses!! I think you smell good!!!
love you :)

Candace said...

Your so funny! I love that you finally got this posted!