Monday, July 21, 2008

I finally did it!


I finally did it! I chopped my hair! Well, I didn't actually cut it, Candace did. But after a lifetime of having long hair it is now short! I told Candace I still had to be able to put it in a pony tail cuz that's all I ever do with it, so now I have a little duck butt for a pony tail! I like my new cut, still figuring out how to style it now, but it's a nice change- especially cuz it's been so dang hot!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

LOOK AT THIS HOT MAMMA!! WOOOWOO!! YOU LOOK SO CUTE I REALLY LOVE YOUR HAIR A TON!! CANDACE DID A SUPER GREAT JOB!!
LOVE YOU TONS! :)

Mary said...

your hair is so cute.

Megan said...

I love it!!!! Once you go short you'll never go back (but you have a ways to go until it is SHORT).

Candace said...

Yeah! I love it! Who is your stylist?!! I love this picture, most of all because in the far right hand corner you can see Dalton with a look on his face like,what is she doing! Love it! Tell him he is a litte cutie!

Candace said...

Go check my blog out about the 6 random things about yourself. Then I am tagging you to do the same on yours! Love ya!