Gunnar woke up this morning wining from his bed. Then I hear him say, "my tummy hurts!" I run in and pick him up just as he starts coughing and gagging. I hurried and ran him into the bathroom just in time for him to puke in the toilet! Poor little guy! He's pale and fevered just like Dalton was on Weds. It's so hard when little kids get sick. At least both boys weren't sick at the same time, and at least their daddy's home to help me deal with it. Jake and I decided to go to church in shifts today. He and Dalton are at sacrament right now, then Jake will come home so I can conduct in Relief Society. Poor Gunnar is now crashed out on the floor. I hope he gets feeling better soon.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Sick little boy
Gunnar woke up this morning wining from his bed. Then I hear him say, "my tummy hurts!" I run in and pick him up just as he starts coughing and gagging. I hurried and ran him into the bathroom just in time for him to puke in the toilet! Poor little guy! He's pale and fevered just like Dalton was on Weds. It's so hard when little kids get sick. At least both boys weren't sick at the same time, and at least their daddy's home to help me deal with it. Jake and I decided to go to church in shifts today. He and Dalton are at sacrament right now, then Jake will come home so I can conduct in Relief Society. Poor Gunnar is now crashed out on the floor. I hope he gets feeling better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh poor Gunnar! I hope he gets feeling better soon. Looks like Dalton had fun with soccer. Cute little guy! Watch out David Beckham! And I am so glad that your hubby is home now! What a relief for you!
Poor guys. We are pretty luck and have not had that crap yet. I am glad that Jake & Gracie are big enough to get to the toilet on their own. That makes it all easier.
Post a Comment