Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh, by the way. . .


HERE COMES NUMBER THREE!!! DUE JULY 6, 2009!!!
We usually don't tell this early but since Dalton announced it to his entire primary class when I was only about six weeks along, the cat's out of the bag I guess! I went to the doctor last Monday and everything looks good, I'm even a week further along than I thought I was, which is always good news! So I am a little over ten weeks along now.

5 comments:

Candace said...

Oh, by the way! You're so funny. I'm so excited for baby #3 (hopefully a little girl!?)

I think both boys don't know what to think of Santa!

Mary said...

Congrats I am so happy for you. I hope you do get a girl they are so precious and fun. hope all goes well.

Blake and Jessica said...

Congratulations a Million times! I hope you'll have HER at McKay and I can give you the supreme treatment! We are so happy for you!

The Ballard's said...

Fantastic. you are the best mother ever so I am glad you are having more!

Natalie said...

Yeah!! You finally told! I've been waiting forever for you to tell so then I can tell too! I cant wait for our babies to be friends!!