‘Twas the week before Christmas at our crazy house, mom said “some sort of Christmas cards I must get out.” So she thought and she thought until it was clear, these were the Christmas cards she came up with this year. An update of this past year she’d give out, to our family and friends who are great no doubt! So here’s a little summary of our life this past year, wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Jake has been busy working as the packaging manager at Cephalon in Salt Lake. One of the perks of his job is the five weeks of vacation he gets, the majority of it spent this year hunting! He has also been working extremely hard trying to finish our house. We are just finishing with phase one: The living room, dining room, kitchen and family room. We will start sometime around Christmas on phase two: redoing where our existing bedrooms are and turning that whole level of the house into our master bedroom, bath, and laundry room.
Alayna has been staying busy taking care of the boys, animals, housework, helping Jake with construction on the house, and is currently serving as second counselor in our ward Relief Society Presidency. . . While currently being three months pregnant! Baby number 3 is due July 6, 2009!
Dalton is going to Preschool at Plain City Elementary this year. He just turned five this month and will be starting Kindergarten next year! I am amazed at what a good memory he has. He is still as rambunctious as ever, but he is also a very sweet and caring little boy. He is growing up way too fast!
Gunnar is 2 and a half and is talking up a storm! He continually amazes me with the things he says. I think his older brother must be tutoring him! Gunnar is still very affectionate (which I love!), but he is also going through the terrible twos right now, which include tantrums and sneakily getting into things he shouldn’t and making huge messes! (which I don’t love so much!) He’s just so dang cute, though!
Both our boys are such a joy to us and we feel so blessed to have them and are looking forward to the new addition to our family next year.
We hope you all are doing well and wish you a wonderful holiday season!
Love,
Jake, Alayna, Dalton, and Gunnar
2 comments:
That was too cute! I love it!
Alayna, Congrats!!! I did not know you were pregnant. I am so excited for you.
Post a Comment