Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our Dinner Conversation Last Night

I'm getting a little behind on postings and I'm pretty exhausted tonight so this is just a quick one. I went to the doctor a couple weeks ago and he, the intern who was shadowing, the nurse, and anyone else who looks at the latest ultrasound picture, all think that baby number three is another boy. We'll find out for sure the end of this month. So at dinner last night Jake was asking Dalton and Gunnar if they have any ideas for what to name this baby if it's a boy. Dalton says we should name him "BoBo" and Gunnar says we should name him "red power ranger!"

5 comments:

Candace said...

I'm with Dalton I think "BoBo" would be a great name!

Hah! Jake, I read the comment on Natalies about Jeff! Looks like you're turning into a "Bloggin Noggin"!!!!

Shane and Geana said...

Well I think both names are a fabulous choice, maybe Bobo Red Power Ranger. Little kids say the funniest things.

The Ballard's said...

You are the perfect mother to have all boys. You are so interactive and let them just be boys. If you think you do want a girl or two, let me know & I will let you practice on a Sunday morning doing 3 heads of female hair and getting to church at 9! My vote is for "Red Power Ranger"

Natalie said...

Jake is a dork!! I just saw what he wrote on mine!! He's a blogger now!! oh i like Bobo!!

Melissa said...

I think you should go with red power ranger!! Don't feel bad about flaking out, things happen. Let's see, Tayson had joy school on Monday's and Thursdays. Let me know when you can go.