Gunnar's helping Jake drive the fourwheeler and pull Dalton and Taylor.

Taylor, Gunnar, and Dalton being pulled by the fourwheeler and making snow angels.
Isn't Gunnar cute!
Isn't Gunnar cute!
Can I just say that I love my husband! He's had the past week and a half off work and has been working so hard finishing the last finishing touches up on our kitchen. (I'll post new kitchen pics soon.) He was working on our kitchen backsplash and the boys wanted to go outside and play in the new snow so I got them all bundled up and sent them out to play. Jake decided that the boys needed to be pulled behind the fourwheeler on the sled. I love that even though he always has so much work to do, he still takes the time for what's most important: and the kids definitely needed some fun time with daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment