Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A few more Mexico pictures

I stole most of these pictures off Geana's blog.
Here's another picture of Jake sleeping- he got caught up on some well deserved sleep on this vacation! He rarely slows down to rest when we're at home, he really needed a vacation!






Jake getting his massage on the beach.



Geana and I doing our morning stretching with Paco.



I didn't take any pictures of the pool. Shane took this one (obviously!) The pool was like a half mile long of interconnecting pools- it was amazing!







Spearfishing with Leo.








Jake showed us how he used to climb coconut trees on his mission.






Our favorite little fish taco restaurant in Puerto.

















Jake crashed out at the airport in Atlanta.




1 comment:

Tara said...

Looks like Ya'll had a blast. What a fun vacation. I'm with Jake, I could use some extra sleep. I've forgotten how it feels to sleep until your eyes open...on their own. Truth be told, I probably couldn't sleep much past 7:30 after these many years of getting up and getting going.
ps-I turned my blog back on!