Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall!




































I love decorating for fall! I visited my Grandma Dalton in Layton today. While I was out that way Candace and I stopped at Hobby Lobby. I was eyeing some gorgeous fall wreaths they were displaying, but took one look at the price tag and quickly changed my mind. But then I thought, I bet I could make that same wreath for a heck of a lot less. So I grabbed a few supplies and came home and this is what I came up with! I was quite proud of myself, especially since I'm not very craftsy! If anyone wants to make one like this I just used a plain straw wreath, stuck some fake leaves all over it, stuck in some flowers, and stuck a few corn stalk tops in the back. It was pretty easy!

6 comments:

Shane and Geana said...

That is SO cute. You are very talented in many ways. It is nice to have some time for crafting.

Dawn said...

That is a cute fall wreath :) I love the look of your porch with rock and the black door!

Melissa said...

I LOVE it!! You are totally crafty, way more than I can ever be. Your porch is way cute. I need to come and see the rest of the house!!

Aubrey said...

I love this Alayna. It looks great! One of these days Brad and I will come out for a visit with the girls. It'll be fun to see you and your sweet little family again.

Natalie said...

LOVE IT SIS!!

Stephanie said...

Go you! Darling!