I got tagged by Candace (again) so since I left some memories on her blog I get to play the memory game too. I'm looking forward to reading the memories you guys have:)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
2 comments:
One memoorie i have is just going to the same school and having some of the same friends. I always enjoyed talking to you and know you are married to my cousion.
Ok I too don't really have many memories that do not include you! I have so, so many!
First I remeber when we were little sneeking down to your room after mom and dad went to bed to sleep with you! We would have so much fun goofing around! Remember we would go under the sheets and come back up as random people! We were so goofy!
You giving me "pumps" on you sweet banana seat bike! And the day we took dads bike out for a spin and biffed it hard. We got crotched by the bar in the middle! I'm laughing right now while I type this! It wasn't very funny back than!
You always letting me be your tag along with you and your friends! I thought you guys were so cool, heck I still do!
When you and Jake were dating, sitting on grandmas back porch and me and you telling all are crazy childhood stories! It's a wonder I didn't scare him off for you!
I have so many great memories of my big sis! You have always been there for me and I love you so much! I'm so greatful to have you in my life!
Post a Comment