Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Packing the Elk Out


Here's Guy all loaded up with the elk and ready to go! What an awesome horse!


Here's Freckles ready to carry out the head.

Here's the Son of a Gun rocky mountain we had to climb.

Here's a pile of bear poop. It's kinda blurry cuz I took this picture while I was riding Wade.

3 comments:

Mary said...

it sounds like it was a big adventure im glad all went well that is great all of his efforts paid off. your boys are so cute it was nice to see them in church with candace. that was a big elk. im glad you all made it out safe.

Candace said...

Nice elk Jake! What a good wife you have! You owe her some serious lovin' when you get home!

The Ballard's said...

Congratulations. He is a beauty. I can't believe how much more work goes into the big game hunting. What a fun day. I wish I could ride horses while Mike hunted little tiny birds.