Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cowboy Tyler




About a week ago my cousin Tyler and Uncle Craig came over so Tyler could go horse back riding. Tyler loves horses. So I saddled up Guy and Uncle Craig watched the boys and I took Tyler for a ride. It was fun.
The next week Tyler's girlfriend, Amy, was coming for a visit from Chicago. While she was here Fremont's football team was playing Layton and Tyler was the manager of Layton's football team for about five years so it's been an ongoing rivalry between us Fremont alumni and Tyler about which team is better. So I told Tyler that I would take him and Amy to the game. It was Friday night so me and Dalton and Gunnar picked up Tyler and Amy and Laura met us at the game. It was fun to see how much Tyler gets into the game. We were sitting on the Fremont side and Tyler and Amy stood as close to the field as they could get. Tyler was cheering Layton and booing Fremont, it was a lot of fun. Tyler and I made a milkshake bet and unfortunately, Layton creamed Fremont so I had to make Tyler a milkshake! That's ok, it was sure fun to listen to Tyler rub it in that Layton's team is so much better than Fremonts!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I know how that is mike went to davis and we both just rub it in but it is all for fun.

The Ballard's said...

The pictures are great. I love the school spirit. What a guy.