Monday, November 15, 2010

Girl's Weekend Retreat
























































This past weekend was my sister's and my second annual post hunting season weekend retreat. It was so much fun! Natalie found us a little house to rent for the weekend in Sugarhouse. We cooked most of our meals in. Thursday night I concocted us up some homemade facials. I got the recipes from a friend who's sister does a lot of hollistic home remedies. We did orange dreamsicle scrubs, and pumpkin suffle face masks- complete with cucumbers over the eyes! So fun! The next morning we had a gourmet breakfast of pancakes, bacon & eggs then we went out and did a little shopping, ate lunch at the Garden restaurant -so yummy and beautiful! Then we came back and made crafts, watched chick ficks, and Candace gave us all pedicures. It was such a fun and relaxing weekend:) And not only were my children alive and well when I got home, the house was spotless! I am so impressed with my husband! Thanks to my sisters for the fun weekend, and thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law and husband for taking care of my kids:)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It was so fun!

Erin said...

How fun!!! I can't believe how much you all look alike.