Dalton is a serious indian chief preparing his tribe for battle.
Every year at Plain City Elementary they celebrate First Thanksgiving the last day of school before Thanksgiving break. The kids all dress up as either indians or pilgrims and it is a fun filled day of Teepees, mountain men, hay rides, and learning about how Thanksgiving came to be.
I've come to learn that Plain City Elementary is definitely a party school! It seems like every other week they're dressing up for something. It's sure fun for the kids- but a lot of work for the moms! I had a big Thanksgiving Family Home evening with my side of the family here Monday night. I wasn't able to start on their costumes until after ten. I was up until about 12:30 making these. They kindof look like my kids are wearing teepees! They were in bed asleep so I wasn't able to try them on them. Oh,well. The boys thought they were great! They've been wearing them every day since and playing indian wars.
1 comment:
Cute little Indian boys!
Post a Comment