Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary Jake!

Aug. 25, 2001 Jake asked me to marry him on top of Ben Lomond Peak.















This picture was taken in front of the lodge where we stayed in Jackson Hole on our honeymoon.


















November 16, 2001 we were sealed in the Logan temple. For our first anniversary Jake made me a music video with pictures of us set to the song "Love of a Lifetime." This is the last picture from the video:

















Today was Jake and I's 9th wedding anniversary! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. At times if seems like it was just yesterday he was asking me to marry him...but at the same time it seems like I've known him forever. I can't imagine my life without him. The longer we're together the more I realize how absolutely perfect he is for me. Thanks so much Jake for the best nine years of my life! Looking forward to forever with you by my side!
We celebrated this year's anniversary by eating at Tepanyaki Japanese restaurant in Layton. It was our first time eating there. We had a ton of fun! We polished off four delicious sushi rolls, then shared a plate of chicken and shrimp. They cook your food on a big grill right in front of you, they do all sorts of fancy stuff like lighting the oil on fire. It was pretty cool. Then we shared a bananna split from Sonic.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow, time sure does fly. I hope you had a good anniversary!!!

Brandon & Laura said...

You guys are so cute! I can't believe it has been NINE years already! Crazy! I sure do love you guys!

Natalie said...

I was so thinking about your anniversary the other day.. Sorry i didn't call you! Glad you guys went to tepanyaki without me... jk!