So my family's got me all paranoid about posting pictures and family info on the internet, so I've decided to set my blog to private. So if you would like to still view my blog just leave a comment with your email address and I will add you on my list of authorized viewers, or you can call me and let me know and I will add you. Thanks:)
7 comments:
If it is okay with you we would like to visit your blog. aballard1205@gmail.com
I would love to continue stalking your family!
Ckusuda@gmail.com
I would love to continue to read your blog since you are kinda family. drakos_1234@netzero.com
I'm with Candace on the STALKING!! hahaha
nataliegreen20@gmail.com
Me Too! Gbug29@aol.com
Although I don't have a blog myself...I would still enjoy reading yours. Plus for your family who's worried about people seeing your pics, the only way that I even knew you had a blog was because Angela links to yours through hers. So blame her. This is Jessica (still no baby) Hall. My email is lilajess@aol.com
Add me erinmoyes@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment