One of the things I like about blogging is I can use it as a journal too. I don't have any pics right now to go with this post. Today was a pretty hectic day. It seems like everything always winds up being on the same day! We were supposed to go to our ward campout last night, but decided not to go because this is Jake's last weekend to work on our house before hunting season starts. So we had plans to work on the rock last night and get up this morning and do more rock before I needed to go to Jessica Hall's baby shower. We decided that I would ride with Geana to the shower in Farmington and then she would drop me off at my family reunion in Layton and I would meet Jake and the boys there. After the reunion we thought we'd work on the rock for a little bit before we needed to be to a wedding reception. Well, yesterday afternoon I get a phone call from Jake saying his car had broke down and I needed to go to Clearfield to get him. So that pretty much shot our plans for working on the rock last night. So he's had to spend part of today replacing the alternator in his car so he wasn't able to go with me to the reception so I went solo tonight. That was ok though, I got to visit with a lot of my friends from high school who I don't see very often anymore. It was good to see everyone. I wasn't able to help Jake do rock this morning because I woke up last night with a killer headache so I took some drugs this morning and tried to sleep it off for a little while. It was fun seeing all the fam at the reunion today. My dad had printed some copies of some of my grandpa's old slides and everyone had fun looking at pictures of themselves and their parents back in their younger days. It's crazy seeing how fast my cousins kids are growing! When you don't see them very often they seem to grow up a lot faster! I remember people saying that to me as kid, "my you're sure growing up fast!" and I remember thinking ya, whatever. But now I'm the one saying it to the kids! Time sure does fly!
Dalton starts pre-school at the elementary on Weds. I can't believe Summer is already over! It's been a fun summer. We were able to get a few fun vacations in and were able to get a lot done on the house. I just wish the summertime wasn't so short:)
2 comments:
Wow! I am glad you made it through. I use my blog for a journal too.
Hi just to let you know I changed our blog address it is now jeffandcandace.blogspot.com
Post a Comment