Monday, August 4, 2008

Gunnar's Big Mess!



Gunnar is going through the terrible twos! I am so not ready for this! He was such a good little boy! Ever since he's turned two it's like a switch was switched from good to naughty! He is now into everything and doing naughty things on purpose. He'll make huge messes and when I ask who made this big mess, he puffs out his chest and says very proudly "Gunnar did it!" The other day I was making peanut butter bars to take to a family reunion and I had thrown away the pretty much empty jars of peanut butter. I was stirring the mixture on the stove and I turn around and there's Gunnar smearing peanut butter out of the discarded containers all over himself and my brand new kitchen! Aaahhh!!! So I went to grab him and ended up burning the half made peanut butter bars. Thank goodness for Wal-Mart and the bakery section:)
I had to take a few pictures cuz he's just so darn cute!

3 comments:

The Ballard's said...

We are glad you found our blog. Yours is very cute. I love the before & after pictures of the house. I want you to post a tour. Your boys are os cute. We are glad that Dalton could come. Jake has ahd a wonderful time doing his "homework" the gift was super. Thanks.

Candace said...

So cute! And so naughty Gunnar! I can't believe Dalton can jump off the diving board! He will have to teach his Uncle Jeff how to swim!

To rotate your pictures just right click on the mouse and it will give you an option to rotate clockwise I think.Love ya!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! That is so funny! I love GUNNAR! He's really good when he's at my house! HAHA !! I didn't know Dalton could swim that well! Thats Awesome! I cant wait to see them when I get home! I hope you guys had fun on your trip. Talk to you soon