Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our House Inside So Far. . .









Here's a few pictures of what we have done so far on the inside of the house. We're pretty much finished with the living room, dining room, kitchen, and family room. We still have some trim to put up and a few more light fixtures, Jake also wants to put some rock around the hood and front of the bar in the kitchen, but other than that this part of the house is done. I am so excited to finally have carpet and tile and hardwood! To actually have finished walls and floors! It's so great! You don't realize how much you take for granted until you go without things for awhile. It is so much easier to clean a finished floor then it was to clean the subfloor! I am loving my new kitchen! This past year has been so hard living in a constant messy construction zone, but we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks so much to all our family and friends who have helped us so much. This has been such a humbling experience. I would so much rather be helping others than being the one recieving the help, so I have had to humble myself and accept the service that people have so generously given. I have been so amazed and moved to tears many times at the countless times people have just shown up to lend us a hand. We are so very blessed to have the wonderful family and friends we do. I love this wonderful town we live in that is full of amazing people, we have awesome neighbors and ward members. Thank you all so much!

3 comments:

The Ballard's said...

It is beautiful. I am excited for you.

Candace said...

I love your house! You guys have done an amazing job! All that hard work has sure paid off.

Mary said...

it looks great i am so happy for you good luck with the rest of the house.