Gunnar took a really late nap this afternoon so now he won't go to sleep tonight so that is why I am still up blogging and he's sitting here chattin my ear off. I thought that since I'm blogging I might as well type some of the things Gunnar is saying. The news was on a few minutes ago and they showed airplanes. Gunnar said, "Airplanes? Yes, Airplanes! I love airplanes! Wow, that's a big airplane!" Now he's sitting on the floor driving his trucks and playing with blocks and talking to himself. He's saying, "I'm a big boy, I can climb up, climb down, there's a big dinosaur right there! Oh no! Sharks are coming! Climb out of the water!" I'm hoping he'll start getting tired soon!
I love this picture of him and smokie. He was holding her and he said, "I wuv Smokie!" She's such a good three-legged cat!
2 comments:
That is just like our house. The babysitter can still get Gretchen to take a nap... now Mike & I can't get to sleep... yap, yap yap...
Gunnar is a little chatter box, he is getting so big! It really seems like yesterday he was just a tiny baby! Now he is such a big boy!
Post a Comment