Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TAGGED

So Angela tagged me. I'm copying and pasting the rules to this tag from her blog.

Quirks

The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you- Mention rules on your blog- Tell about 6 quirks of yours- Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same- Leave a comment to let them know.

1. I was tagged about a month ago with a tag similar to this, it was seven random things about me so if you want to know more of my quirks you can look at that post. I'm counting that as quirk number one.
2. When I eat a meal I usually eat one thing at a time. I usually start with the food I like best ie: sweet potatoes, or something like that, then I move to the next food item like jello or something, and then I work my way around my plate until it's empty. Jake thinks it's the weirdest thing ever.
3. I like to eat kippered snacks. For those of you who don't know what they are they are smoked sardines in a can. When I was growing up we used to always take them deer hunting with us, and I guess when you're starving almost anything tastes good so that's how I got hooked on them.
4. Since I'm mentioning food, I have to admit that I am addicted to fruit rollups. I can eat a whole box in like a half hour.
5. I am not a morning person. I get my very best sleep in the early morning hours; probably because it takes me so long to fall asleep at night. I am extremely cranky when somebody wakes me up early.
6. It drives me crazy to have my hair in my face! You know how one of the latest styles is to kinda swoop your bangs and have them hanging across your face; it drives me crazy just to see other people's hair like that! I want to put it behind their ear for them! I think it looks cute but it really makes my eyes water!
Sorry those quirks are kinda lame, that's all I could come up with tonight. I'm tagging: Candace, Natalie, Erin M, Erin W, Becky, and Tara - TAG YOU'RE IT!!!

1 comment:

The Ballard's said...

Oh the insight these types of posts bring. The thing about hair in the face had me laughing.